Palmer Contractors has the tools and resources your company needs in case of a breakdown or emergency situation. If your equipment is too large or complicated to bring to our facility for service, we'll bring our specialized skills and trained professionals right to you.
We can assist with the shutdown, maintenance, and start-up of your operation as part of the service. Our crews includes ASME certified welders, boilermakers, millwrights, ironworkers, pipe fitters and electricians.
Contact us now for a quick response!
• ASME code repairs on-site
• Emergency repairs and installations
• Installation of new equipment
• Maintenance of existing equipment
• Project and outage management
• Portable milling, planning, boring, and grinding
• New construction, including concrete work and metal building erection
• Crane services